Thursday, March 3, 2011

Honey and Bourbon

OK, so this week's cocktail isn't necessarily a cocktail in the strictest sense of the word. But  it is simply too tasty not to post. We were introduced to this incredible liquor by our dear friend Jen on a recent visit. Imagine the taste of a smooth bourbon mingled with the sweet taste of honey. Served ice cold and you have a great after-dinner copita. A word of caution - it goes down too easy.



Honey Whiskey
In a short sturdy glass, add a couple cubes of ice.
Pour double shot of chilled whiskey. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Peaches! I'm SO jealous!!! Sadly, the liquor selection is sorely lacking here in Muenchen (so far). I cannot find ANYTHING that we used to have - no Ruby red Absolut, no Russian STandard, no Hendricks Gin, no BOURBON (for sure no Bookers or Pappy van Winkles!) I'm screwed! Help me out!!!!

    ReplyDelete